A Reflection of Quality
Daikin Split Systems are ideal for air conditioning one room or a specific area of a home. A wide variety of models are offered to suit your requirements and are available in either wall mounted or floor standing type.
Step ahead of the rest, blending in harmoniously with modern decors and delivering whisper quiet comfort at industry leading energy efficiency.
ZENA Wall Mounted
Available in: Reverse Cycle (Heating & Cooling)
Capacities: 2.5kW, 3.5kW, 5.0kW, 6.0kW
Designed with energy efficiency in mind, aesthetic appeal and compact form factor, as well as built-in WiFi connectivity, so you can control your temperature from a smartphone no matter where you are.
Available in White Hair Line or Black Wood finish.
A Sensitive Smart Choice
Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia, Daikin air purifiers and split systems are authorised to display the Sensitive Choice butterfly symbol.
It’s the unique features of Daikin products that makes us the world leader.
- R32 Refrigerant: Enables increased energy efficiency and a significant reduction in ‘Global Warming Potential Factor’ – great for the environmentally conscious.
- Ultra Compact Design: Zena not only exudes elegance in design, it is packaged in a ultra compact discrete casing size of only 295mm high, 798mm wide and 185mm deep.
- Built In Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi module for connection to Daikin’s Mobile Controller smartphone interface is now conveniently included inside the casing of the indoor unit.
- 2-Area Intelligent Eye: An infrared human presence sensor helps prevent cold draughts and enables energy saving operations when the room is unoccupied for 20 minutes.
- Conanda-Airflow: Discharge louvres designed to stream air along the ceiling for longer throws and delivering rapid cooling and even temperature distribution.
- Vertical Airflow: During heating operation, the discharge louvres stream airflow down the wall and towards the floor for improved temperature distribution and comfort.