The difference is the technology at the core of the Enphase system, how?
- The inverter underneath your solar panels is what does most of the work in your solar panel installation.
- Getting the correct inverter technology at the start of your solar project can be the most critical decision you’ll make when going solar.
- Enphase Microinverters offer the most advanced inverter technology available, which translates into real measurable higher production, greater reliability, and unmatched intelligence.
Higher production equates to better savings
Enphase microinverters are proven to produce more energy than other technologies.
- Enphase technology allows microinverters to produce more at dawn, dusk, and cloudy conditions, for a longer operation throughout the day. This is an important consideration in our Melbourne latitude.
- With Enphase Microinverters each panel continues to perform independently so one shaded panel doesn’t affect the rest of the system.
The ability to function independently delivers better reliability:
there can be no one point of failure in an Enphase microinverter set up.
- If one panel goes down, the others won’t go down with it.
- Enphase microinverters undergo the most rigorous product testing in the industry.
- Enphase stands by its products with the industry’s highest warranties.
More practical in a high energy cost environment
Not only do Enphase microinverters deliver greater energy savings from higher production, they add up to a better long term investment:
- A 10-year industry-dominating warranty
- Smarter design and manufacture allow for simpler and less costly installations.
- High-standard materials together with remote support and troubleshooting save money on repairs.