Air Purification and Climate Comfort
For a healthier home, iEnergi recommends Airsmart’s Indoor Environment System. The integrated three-stage filtration removes harmful contaminants from the air you breathe in your home, offering many health benefits for you and your family. It fits in any space, with a minimalist finish to complement your décor. And it can be integrated with hydronic heating for a complete home solution.
- Airsmart technology removes up to 97% of particulates and up to 90% of odours and fumes.
- Airsmart uses a 3 stage process that heats, cools and purifies at once.
- Optimal mixing of air avoids hot or cold areas throughout your home
- Compared to traditional systems, Airsmart uses 40% less air making the system far more efficient
- Architects enjoy more control over the placement of diffusers due to their smaller size
- Home automation connectivity with Google, Alexa and Apple Home Kit
- Superior Air Quality
- Cleaner and healthier living and workspaces
- Enhanced wellbeing for occupants
How does AirSmart technology work?
Airsmart Indoor Environment System (IES) offers significant technological advances when compared to traditional ducted air conditioning systems. The IES utilises the Bernoulli principle and Venturi effect to continually mix the air, preventing hot and cold areas in the home or building. With other air systems that operate with less pressure, this effect does not occur effectively. The system also features advanced 3 stage air purification, meaning it heats, cools and purifies in one.
How long has this type of system been available?
In 2011, AirSmart recognised that this technology was ideal for the Australasian market. The team spent five years of rigorously researching and developing the product to suit the local market. They now provide AirSmart systems to a select number of highly reputable integrators across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Over 2500 systems have been delivered to date.
What are the advantages of AirSmart over traditional systems?
There many advantages to the IES system, including:
- Clean Air: When AirSmart’s Air Purification module is added, your system will not only provide the best in heating and cooling but clean the air using the same system that NASA uses at the International Space Station.
- Improved air mixing: our IES creates an even air temperature between floors, eliminating hot and cold areas throughout the home.
- Better efficiency: compared to traditional systems, Airsmart uses 40% less air making the system far more efficient.
- Smartflow duct: smaller diameter to fit where traditional cannot, whilst being 300% more efficient and whisper-quiet.
- Draft free: the IES requires 40% less airflow compared to larger duct systems.
- Architectural freedom: the patented smart flow duct allows you to preserve the architectural integrity of your home with small diffusers that are barely noticeable.
- Fit anywhere: the IES unit is multi-positional. This means it can be installed in roofs, under floors, in cupboards or even under stairs.
- Superior airflow: IES airflow pressure is consistent throughout every part of the home, no matter the distance from the unit. Inconsistent airflow is a common problem with traditional units, as they are not pressurised.
- Safe: because the energy source of an IES is external, there is no risk of dangerous gas leaks occurring in the home.
- Zoning: precise airflow settings and variable fan speeds allow you to customise individual room temperatures and save on running costs.
- Control: Wifi-enabled learning thermostats to eliminate the need to schedule programs and connect to home automation including Apple homekit and Google Alexa.
How do I choose the right AirSmart system?
To select the correct unit, approved integrators perform a detailed room-by-room analysis of your home or building. However, as a guide, the largest supply air duct is usually 250mm. The ducts leading to the vents are typically 100-125mm in diameter. Due to greater levels of insulation and by utilising a sealed duct network, the air delivered is whisper quiet. AirSmart grilles also have no deflectors, which create noise in traditional systems.
Are different styles of air grilles available?
Commercial grade linear (25mm slot) and round (90mm opening) air grilles are available to match your space, and can be installed in floors, ceilings and walls. Contact your local integrator for further options such as bar grilles, routing in timber floors, etc.
Airsmart Approved Integrator
iEnergi’s team are fully trained and experienced in Airsmart installations.